Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More Flowers...

Here are some more flower photos that I have taken from by backyard deck.

Reiger Begonias

Gerbera Daisy

Pansy

Reiger Begonia

I can't wait for the sweet peas to start blooming.  They are one of my favourite flowers.  When I was a little girl, my grandma had sweet peas and I remember she always let me pick a bouquet to take home when I visited her.  I will never forget that special time and I think that is why I have grown sweet peas at every home I have lived in.  They have such a heavenly scent!

Oh and just after I posted these, I saw two birds sitting in my backyard tree and snapped this.  I don't know the name of the brown bird, but it is making a nest in my other tree.  I took this through my living room window as it was raining.  The brown bird is making a nest in another tree in our backyard.




Enjoy your day and thanks for dropping by!

1 comment: