Thursday, October 25, 2012

Scrap It With A Song - Somebody's Watching Me


Scrap It With A Song is rocking today with the Rock Chicks.   I thought it would be appropriate to scrap a Halloween layout for the song "Somebody's Watching Me" by Michael Jackson and Rockwell.



I wanted to create a spooky layout so I used my new Witch Hazel papers and stickers from October Afternoon and got busy.  The sketch is courtesy of Kristine Davidson.  This is my take on the song:



My neighbour's house, two doors down, always goes all out at Halloween and one night I asked if I could take photos of their home because it rocks at Halloween.

I hope you are inspired to create something to the song "Somebody's Watching Me".  Join in the fun and upload your layout at Scrap It With A Song by October 31 and you may have a chance to be our guest designer!

Have fun and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this Lee-Anne!! Printing the photos in sepia is perfect for this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool are those photos! I love how you laid them out in a grid with the pops of colour! :)

    ReplyDelete