Monday, March 25, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #337


Happy Monday!

Today is an awesome sketch reveal at Scrapbook Challenges for Sketch 337.  Isn't it great?


Here was my take on the sketch:







It was fun to create again as I haven't scrapbooked for about five weeks.  I used my Silhouette Cameo and cut out a stencil of the hearts.  I then used Heidi Swapp's Color Shine in Peach and also Primrose and sprayed on a white piece of card stock. The shimmer doesn't really show up on the photos, but trust me, the mists are so pretty and shimmery.  I then used some trim from Lawn Fawn to outline some of the hearts.  The flower was cut with the Cameo and misted with Heidi Swapp's Color Shine in Mint.  I placed the layers a little different to direct it to the photo of my husband and I on my son's wedding day.   I also used some washi tape from Doodlebug Designs and then stitched the word "family" to the washi tape.

I hope you enjoy the sketch and be sure to upload to the Sketch #337 thread in the forums at Scrapbook Challenges and also the gallery.  You may be one of our Gallery Gems.

Have a fabulous day!



3 comments:

  1. You absolutely rocked this sketch! I especially love your arrangement of bright hearts on the white card stock background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so looove how you did that flower girlie:))

    ReplyDelete