Monday, June 10, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #348

Hello scrappy friends!  I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.

Today I am sharing my layout that I created for Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #348.  I really loved this sketch and love the hexagon trend.

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #348

It got my creative juices flowing and right now I'm on a nautical kick and thought that I would use some papers from a 2010 collection of October Afternoon's Seaside Collection.  This collection makes me think of my summer vacation last year on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.  Such a pretty place.  We spent some time in Comox to visit family and took a walk down to the Comox Marina.







All the hexagons were cut on the Silhouette Cameo and I also did some machine stitching.  Don't forget to check out all the other design team members take on the sketch here.

Thanks for popping in today and I hope you have some time to get scrappy this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment