Monday, October 14, 2013

So Much To Be Thankful For....

Hello friends!  Today is Thanksgiving Day in Canada and I just wanted to take a moment and share what giving thanks means to me.  I can't count how many things I am thankful for because there are simply too many.  Here are a few that come to mind.  This is just a warning of a photo heavy blog post.



























































































But most of all I am thankful for my God because without him, all these photos wouldn't be here.  Oh, and I'm also thankful for all my bloggy friends that spend time out of their busy days to stop by my blog.  Thank you and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos Lee-Anne and lots to be thankful for! Thank you for sharing! Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete