Monday, February 10, 2014

Guest Designer At Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits

Hello scrappy friends!  I hope you had a nice weekend.  Today I am sharing my third layout for the Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits as I am honored to be guest designer for January and February using their fabulous January/February kit.  They are awesome kits that are perfect for boys and masculine layouts.  Here is my layout:




The only things I used from my stash was a black pen, some white acrylic paint and a texture stamp and black ink for the chipboard skateboarder as well as a digital cutting file for my Silhouette Cameo courtesy of Nicole Nowosad.  This layout was inspired by a sketch by Allison Davis and the photos are courtesy of my friend Stephanie at Rockwood Photography.

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work Lee-Anne, spectacular page. Keep smiling and creating. Thanks for all you do on the SBP Team

    ReplyDelete