Sunday, February 23, 2014

Today And Everyday You Rock Layout

Hello and happy Sunday!  Today I wanted to say goodbye as my term is up on the design team and I have really enjoyed working with all the ladies and the amazing Kreaxions punches.  

I am sharing a layout of my oldest son that I created with the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #902.  I used the inserts A for the border and B for the corners of the blue paper.  I then adhered the positive shapes randomly to the layout.




I created this layout with the January 2014 Main Scrapbooking Kit  that I won from My Creative Scrapbook (I was also asked to guest design for them in March and April) 



 for winning the January prize for my take on Sketch #259 over at  Creative Scrappers


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!  The Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punch #902 can be found in the online store here 

Thanks for sharing your Sundays with me and thank you to Just Imagine Crafts for having me. It was a pleasure creating on the Kreaxions Design Team.

Supplies 

Acrylic Paint - Ranger
Diecuts - Simple Stories Daily Grind Collection
Patterned Paper - Simple Stories Daily Grind Collection
Punch - Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punch #902
Letter Stickers - Simple Stories Daily Grind Collection
Wood Embellishment - Studio Calico






No comments:

Post a Comment