Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Creative Sketches - April Sketch

Hello scrappy friends!  Today I am excited to share my first layout as a design team member at My Creative Sketches.


This layout was so fun to create of this little cutie pie who just turned two.  I used the April Creative Kit, from My Creative Scrapbook, for whom I guest designed for March and April.  This is from the April Creative Kit.  I love the bright, happy colours to this kit. 

Here is the April Sketch, which was designed by the talented Liz Chidester. I rotated the sketch.



Here is the prize you can win.  You have until May 14 at midnight (USA EST) to upload your layout to My Creative Sketches.  We are the sketch site for My Creative Scrapbook which has many wonderful kits to suit your personal style.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment