Saturday, April 26, 2014

Today I Am Loving Life Layout

Please go here if you are looking for the Practical Scrappers Scrap Our Stash April Blog Hop.

Hello friends!  Today I am sharing yet another layout that I created with one of my favorite Fancy Pants Collections ever.  This is my third layout with the As You Wish Collection.   I love all of Fancy Pants collections and I'm pretty sure I have just about every collection that they have come out with.  Out of all the collections so far, Park Bench, Trend Setter and As You Wish are my favorites.

This layout was fun to do.  I used a lot of my leftover strips from the As You Wish Collection and used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the title out of the gold foil paper,  the little tag and the tiny hearts.  There is a lot of sewing machine stitching on this particular and I also fussy cut the flowers.  I thought it would pop more if I used a black background.  To add text to the photos, I created it with an app named  Turbo Collage and I added the text as well.  I used a sketch designed by the amazing Allison Davis.







I love this collection!  Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day!

1 comment: