Friday, August 22, 2014

La, La, La Love You Layout

Happy day friends!  Today I am sharing my design team layout for The Cut Shoppe

I had a lot of fun creating this layout of my daughter and used two cut files from The Cut Shoppe.  For the background, I cut out the design on white card stock and used the negative piece and backed it with papers from The Simple Stories Homespun Collection.  I also cut the title on black card stock and backed it onto some patterned paper to make it stand out against the busy background paper.  Finally, I fussy cut some flowers and added some stickers and enamel hearts.



Here are some closeups of my layout:





I used the  La La La Love You Cut File from The Cut Shoppe



and also the Lots Of Love 12 X12 Cut File from The Cut Shoppe



There are many, many more designs in the store so be sure to check them all out here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day! Hugs and Smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment