Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Untamed Monster In Training Layout

Hello friends! I hope you are having a great day!

Today I wanted to share a layout I created of this handsome little guy who always makes me smile.  I love all of Fancy Pants Designs Collections and for this particular layout, I put the Be Different Collection to good use.  I love this awesome sketch designed by Jenny Evans,  and I especially love sketches with paper strips because I can use leftover papers in my scraps and make my paper collections go further.  I stayed pretty true to the sketch and just placed the middle photo to the right hand side of the layout.



I love the cute monsters in this collection and also love star shapes as embellishments.  They are great for masculine layouts.  I also cut a star design from The Counting Stars Cut File from The Cut Shoppe on my Silhouette Cameo with the Fancy Pants foil paper, and then hand cut only a few of the stars and backed the middle of the stars with patterned paper and then added some stickers and buttons.  The foil paper cuts like butter on my Cameo. Also, I really love the corrugated paper that comes in many of the Fancy Pants Collections and added it to the background of my layout for more texture and dimension.  Sometimes I like to use it as photo mats too.






I hope you enjoyed my layout.  It was so much fun to do.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you have time to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment