Monday, February 2, 2015

Winter Smiles Layout

Hello friends! I hope your week is off to a good start.  Today I wanted to share a double page layout that I created from a sketch designed by Debbie Sanders.  I don't create enough double page layouts and I love the way I can get so many photos on a double page layout.


For this layout,  I added lots of photos and painted some of the white card stock squares and background with watercolour paints and also dabbed a water pen in some Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  There are some wood veneer embellishments that I kept natural because I liked the contrast it gave the layout.  I love blues and these two collections by Bo Bunny (Powder Mountain, Noteworthy) are perfect for winter layouts.  I also did some fussy cutting and machine stitching.

Left Page
Right Page




Do you like to create double page layouts?  They can be a little intimidating for me but sometimes I like to create something out of my comfort zone.  Have a wonderful day!

2 comments: