Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sweet Happy Valentine's Day Layout

Hello friends! Thanks for stopping by. Today I wanted to share a layout just because.  I thought I would try using some watercolors and see what I came up with.


I used the Echo Park Lucky In Love Collection and for the background paper and some papers and stickers.


For the diecut heart background, I experimented with some watercolor paints and painted a rainbow of colors on some white cardstock and then I used a digital cut file from The Cut Shoppe and cut it out on my Silhouette Cameo.  I loved the way it looks and also used some dimensional squares and popped up some of the watercolored punched out hearts.  I machine stitched around the outside edge to give it more of a homespun feel 


I finally finished with a little paper layering and some flair.


Thanks for visiting today! I hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Lovely colors and love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hearts are just fantastic! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love this!!! Thank you for linking up to "It's Hip to be Square," on the Paper Issues Blog!

    ReplyDelete