Friday, August 7, 2015

My Third Layout For My Creative Scrapbook August Reveal

Hello friends!  Happy Friday! Today I am excited to share with you my third layout as guest designer for August at My Creative Scrapbook using the lovely August Creative Kit.

August Creative Kit
For my third layout I created more of a traditional layout of my husband and I on our fifteenth wedding anniversary last year. I did some fussy cutting, machine stitching and layering on this layout.  I loved one of the 3X4 cards sentiment so I cut it and made it a title for my layout.


Here are some more closeups:

 

Here are the other kits for August.  There is one for every scrapbooking style.

August Main Kit
August LE Kit
August Album Kit
Also, My Creative Scrapbook is on Facebook and Instagram so be sure to check them out. Come back tomorrow for my fourth layout.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment