Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Rudy

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday! Today I am on the A Flair For Buttons blog sharing a layout of a cute reindeer that I saw recently at a Christmas market in the country near my home.  There was a photo area set up for children and their families to get their photos taken with Santa and his reindeer.  I thought this guy Rudy was so cute that I had to snap a photo.


I couldn't wait to use these flair buttons that I have been hoarding for the perfect layout. The time has come to take out the Christmas Wishes 1 Flair Set.  Isn't it adorable?  I love that cute little red nosed reindeer and Santa Claus with Rudolph.

Il_570xN.697530408_d2lf
Christmas Wishes 1 Flair Set

IMG_9979

IMG_9980

I also used the red Christmas Tree flair button from the Season's Greetings Flair Set

Il_570xN.830756886_da3g
Season's Greetings Flair Set

IMG_9981

I also used the reindeer cut file, which is one of the December FREE cut files designed by Nicole Nowosad on the Scrapbook And Cards Today blog.


I love all the holiday flair buttons in the shop don't you?  Be sure and check them all out for all your holiday scrapping projects in the store here. 


Happy creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment