Saturday, December 5, 2015

December 2015 Reveal Day At My Creative Scrapbook

Hello friends! Happy Saturday! On the fifth day of each month, My Creative Scrapbook reveals all the kits for that month so today it is reveal day of the December 2015 kits.

I am honored, for the fifth consecutive month, to be a part of the reveal.  Wow! What gorgeous kits they all are! I was given the December Main Kit to create with and I was easily able to create four layouts with plenty of product left over to create even more layouts and cards.  What a good value! Here are my four layouts:






The December Main Kit is beautiful.


Not only is the December 2015 Main Kit gorgeous but look at these!





To see the entire December 2015 Kits reveal, go here to the design team gallery and be inspired!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to order your December 2015 kits today here.

No comments:

Post a Comment