Friday, July 8, 2016

Go See Do

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! Today I am sharing a travel layout on the Paper House Productions blog of my son and daughter in law who are always on the go travelling.  This layout was to document their first trip to Europe.  Prague was one of their favorite cities to see.


Paper House Productions Supply List
For my layout, I used the Discover The World 12X12 sheet of patterned paper and added a die cut title from Just Nick Digital Cut Files and stitched it down with my sewing machine.  I matted the photos with the Discover Words 12X12 paper and then added some Cameras Puffy Stickers and Travel Cardstock Stickers.

To complete the layout, I added some flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons, alphabet stickers and splatters of Heidi Swapp Colorshine in navy blue.

I really love Paper House Productions high quality stickers and paper.

Have a great day!

3 comments: