Monday, January 9, 2017

The Sweet Life

Hello friends! Today I wanted to do some stash busting so I thought I would create a layout and also join some challenges too.  This week there was some beautiful hoar frost and when I was going for my daily walks with my puppy Syd, I had to snap some photos.


I love getting messy on my layouts and so I used a stencil for the snowflakes and some molding paste and then I added some watercolor paints in grey, pink and yellow using the packaging technique.


It was awesome to do some stash busting for this layout.  I used some older papers from Pink Paislee, some alphas, washi tape and bows from Bella Blvd. and some flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons.


For the journaling I typed it on white card stock with my Typecast Typewriter.



I entered the challenges and the January Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues and also Stuck?Sketches January 1, 2017 Sketch.

It was fun to create this layout just for the fun of it.  

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Lee-Anne, I love this colour palette! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you flipped the sketch. An amazing layout. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors that you chose for this layout! So pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome page Lee-Anne!! Love the photo and love that you used your type writer (need to do that more too!). Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page!The background work and colors are just beautiful!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete