Monday, January 23, 2017

Christmas Kitty

Hello friends! Today at Just Nick Digital Cut Files I am sharing a layout of my cute kitty Sheldon laying under the Christmas tree.


For this layout I began with a sheet of blue plaid paper from Lawn Fawn and added a very large photo that I printed of my kitty Sheldon.  I cut the Nordic 3 Background cut file onto some white card stock with my Silhouette Cameo and added that on top of the photo and plaid paper.  I cut away part of the background to have the photo stand out and then machine stitched through the layout on the outside edge.  


The title was created with the Lower Outline Alphas that I cut on green plaid paper from Lawn Fawn and once they were cut out, I outlined each of them with a black fine tip pen.  I wasn't going for perfection so you probably will see that my hand was not very steady.  


Embellishing was the fun part.  Bella Blvd. makes these cute felt bows and I love the different colors they come in so I added a blue one and a green one to add some texture to the layout.  Flair buttons are my go to embellishment so I chose three flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons from my stash and added them as well. Notice that I added them in a triangle to draw the eye around the page.  


Finally, I added some ephemera pieces from Bella Blvd. and some enamel dots and voila! The layout is complete.


I hope you enjoyed your visit and be sure to check out all the fabulous cut files in the Just Nick shop.  
Have a great day!


Lower Case Outline Alpha

Nordic Background 3


No comments:

Post a Comment