Sunday, September 17, 2017

So Sweet

Hello friends! Today I wanted to share a girly layout that I created for design team work at A Flair For Buttons.


 I added three flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons to the middle of all three flowers to add some whimsy and dimension.


I used a hole paper punch to punch all the confetti and a heart paper punch for the flowers. The flowers were inspired by a technique of Paige Evan's where she created flowers from a heart punch. 

 Whenever I can, I try to use up every morsel of patterned paper so for this layout, I chose the bright, happy colors from the Petite Prints Collection (Gingham And Linen) by Doodlebug Designs. All of the patterned papers were from the 6 X 6 pad.



Recently, I bought a Stitch Happy sewing machine from We R Memory Keepers so I stitched some of the hearts below the title with the aqua thread. 


I also used my We R Memory Keepers Typecast Typewriter to type my journaling on the white cardstock paper strip.


I added some puffy stickers from American Crafts for my title and embellishments. 



Thanks for stopping by and I encourage you to try and use up your paper scraps by adding confetti and punched shapes on your projects.

Have a lovely day!


Flair Used On Layout





Fun Flair 1

Woodland Creatures Flair


No comments:

Post a Comment