Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last Day Before Spring Break


Clayton is back at school today and then he doesn't have to be back until April 12. He is happy about that. He is also feeling quite a bit better.

Today I went into Calgary and went to Scrapbooker's Paradise as they had 45% off one item over $10 today. I bought a few things to keep me interested. I love the new Mama-razzi paper by Bo Bunny. It is so cute and perfect for showcasing my camera. Linda was there today and I just love that girl. She always makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face. I then checked out Michael's and then the Scrap Yard. I bought some lacy ribbon there.

After I got home a package from Sears came and it was a dress I ordered for Shannon's wedding. I loved the peach color, but it was too small so I returned it. Sears has a bit of a selection for plus sizes so I went online and ordered 4 dresses and hopefully something will work.

Next I made an appointment to get my hair cut and maybe colored. It is time!

Well Easter weekend is among us and tomorrow we will not eat meat for Good Friday and honor Jesus Christ for dying on the cross to save us from our sins. The suffering he did for us! He truly loves us!

Sunday will be church and I am making a turkey dinner with all the trimmings and my parents will be coming over. Rick is working in Fort Mac then. I can't wait to have turkey. Sometimes a person just has to have it.

Clayton loves looking for the cute foil eggs that the bunny hides around the house. Hopefully the cat won't be finding them and rolling them around with her nose on the floor. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment