Sunday, April 18, 2010

Back From Camp Croppin

For the last three years I have attended Camp Croppin at the Carriage House in Calgary. It was nice to see Corinne, Melody, Ania, Debbie, Jill and Cheryl. It was nice to have some women time and scrapbooking time. On Friday night, we went to Kefi, which is a greek restaurant that was formerly known as the Santa Fe Bar and Grill. It was delicious and I highly recommend it.

This year at Camp Croppin, I only packed my tools and took four different classes and a few make and takes. I think my favorite was the BoBunny class. The ladies were so much fun. Some of the projects had wonderful papers. Basic Grey is one company that never ceases to amaze me. Kioshi and Green at Heart were the paper collections for this year's event. I even won a door prize of MME paper and a prize of a Basic Grey Card Kit. Some of the seventh inning stretch prizes were amazing. Some ladies won Cricuts and scrapbooking retreat packages. It is a good cause that I like to support and that is the therapeutic program at the Alberta Children's Hospital.

My parents had Clayton stay for the weekend so I could go to this event. Rick is still working a shutdown and won't be home for at least a week.

Today is Sunday and Clayton and I were tired when we got home from my parent's house. It was great that it was a day of rest and I had a wonderful afternoon nap and then we went to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment