Thursday, September 27, 2012

Scrap It With A Song - Photograph by Nickelback


The Rock Chicks are rocking to the tune of Photograph by Nickelback over at Scrap It With A Song.



This layout has a lot of meaning to me because Nickelback originated from my province of Alberta.  In fact my brother and sister-in-law moved to Hanna, Alberta to live and start a tire business.  This is the same place the band  Nickelback grew up.  My sister in law even was lucky enough to get back stage passes to see them perform from locals there that grew up with Chad Kroeger and the band!


This song also is a sad song for me because my brother passed away six years ago at the young age of 38 and this was the song at his funeral.  I knew this layout would be difficult to scrap.  This was my brother when he was 4.  Wasn't he a cutie?

I hope you are inspired to scrapbook to the song Photograph. Come play along and upload to the Scrap It With A Song blog and you may just be our next guest designer!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! I'm sure this was a hard page to create but it turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tribute page to your brother. Awesome work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the stacked photos and the title alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Love how you have the photos fanned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the stacked photos and your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete