Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #311

Today is the beginning of the work week and for many it's the first day for many students going back to school because here in Canada we celebrated Labour Day yesterday.  Every year on the first weekend in September it is a statutory holiday for us and a day off work for many.

I have a layout to share with you from a sketch from Scrapbook Challenges.  This layout is of my youngest son when he was three years old.  He is now taller than me and starting the eighth grade.

My Little Boy

Wasn't he a cute little gaffer?  Here is the sketch that I was inspired to create this layout with:

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #311 -1


and there is also a two page sketch for this as well.

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #311-2

I hope you are inspired to try one of these sketches.  Come join us at Scrapbook Challenges and upload  to our gallery and join us in the forums.  We always have something fun going on.

Have a creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment