Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges - Back To School Music Class


For the month of September, Scrapbook Challenges is having some fun "Back To School" challenges.  My challenge was "Music Class."  I came up with the challenge to use the song "Walk" from the Foo Fighters, which happens to be one of my favourite rock bands,  to create a layout.  Here is my layout:

Walk

This layout is of my son and husband on our vacation last summer.  I used a scoring and inking technique on my background and the Camp A Lot collection from Bo Bunny.  So now to get you rocking and rolling it's time to check out the video "Walk" by Foo Fighters:




Now it's your turn to play along with us at Scrapbook Challenges. Upload your layout with either the title "Walk" on your layout or a lyric from the song, or whatever the word or song walk means to you.  Come play along and upload your layout to the  Back To School forum thread "Music Class" at  Scrapbook Challenges.  I would love to see what you create but most of all have fun!

While your at it come check out some of the other Back To School challenges such as Geometry, Science and History and see what the other team members have come up with.

Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment