Friday, January 4, 2013

Practical Scrappers Design Team Sketch For January 2013


I am so humbled to be a part of the Practical Scrappers Design Team and this is the team's first sketch reveal for 2013.  The sketch was designed by Practical Scrappers own Liz Chidester.  Isn't she talented?



Here is my take on this sketch.  I chose to scrap a Christmas layout of my parents when they came for dinner on this past Christmas Eve.

Merry

I used the Nutcracker Sweet Collection by Graphic 45 and my Silhouette Cameo to cut the paper lace, and other die cuts.

Come see what the rest of the team created here.

Thanks for stopping by and have fun with the sketch!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving that nutcracker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing LO Lee-Anne!! love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper lace looks amazing! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. This looks amazing. Love how you use your Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts, really pretty!

    ReplyDelete