Monday, January 21, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #328

Monday just got better because there is a new sketch revealed at Scrapbook Challenges designed by the very talented Chanell Rigterink.

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #328

I got a little crazy with the distress ink, a stencil, modeling paste and and my Silhouette Cameo, but it was fun!  I think the modeling paste and the distress ink gave the layout some more texture.

A Moment To Cherish
I used the Fancy Pants "Good Life" Collection for some of the papers and stickers and used my stamps and distress inks to stamp the hearts and the doilies and then cut them out to make some embellishments. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to create a layout from this awesome sketch.  Please check out what the Sketch Crew created and also be sure to upload your layout in the forum thread for Sketch #328 at Scrapbook Challenges


Have a great day!



5 comments:

  1. Love all the inking and the modeling paste! It's so fun to see some mixed media on your layout! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice photo sequence-perfect for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those photos how sweet. and such a beautiful LO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome sketch... You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete