Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Sneak Peek!

Sharing a sneak peek of the cover of Canadian Scrapbooker's Magazine Spring 2013 issue.

Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine Spring 2013

I am just a tad giddy because two of my layouts have been picked up in this wonderful magazine that is published quarterly.  I have been published in several online scrapbooking magazines, but this is the first time I have been published in a printed magazine other than a cooking magazine called "Light & Tasty".

It goes on sale around March 1 and you don't have to be Canadian to subscribe.  Subscriptions can be sent internationally as well.  Just go to www.canadianscrapbooker.ca and click on "subscribe" and soon you can be reading this magazine too.  There are always fresh new ideas and the staff are always coming up with new and creative ways to get your creative juices flowing.

Thanks for letting me share my excitement.  Have a great day!

5 comments: