Monday, January 7, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #326

Happy New Year!  I hope you had a great holiday and are all ready to get back to scrapbooking.

It's time to reveal the first sketch, sketch #326  at Scrapbook Challenges for 2013.  

I scrapped a layout of my son and his school photos.  Usually I am not happy with the school photos, but this year, we chose the colour background and I liked green.  The Echo Park Here & Now Collection of papers, diecuts and stickers was a good fit for this layout.




and here is the sketch I used
Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #326 - Single

but wait, there is a double page layout sketch too!
Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #326 - Double

Come check out what the team created with these sketches here.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have fun with the sketch and be sure to check back often for lots of sketches and challenges at Scrapbook Challenges.

2 comments: