Monday, January 27, 2014

Showcase Monday At Scrapbooker's Paradise


Hello everyone!  I hope you had a good weekend.  Today is Showcase Monday and I  wanted to share a layout I created of my daughter on her wedding day in her wedding dress.  There is a new collection by Kaisercraft (Key To My Heart) that I absolutely fell in love with at first sight.  It is so romantic and feminine.
  


For more details and closeups, please check out the Scrapbooker's Paradise Blog.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day doing what you love!

Supplies

Distresser - Prima
Flowers - Mini Sachet Pearl and La Tela - Prima 
Paints - Tim Holtz Distress Paints - Bundled SagePicked RaspberrySpun SugarVictorian Velvet
Patterned Papers - Key To My Heart Collection by Kaisercraft
Dreamy 12X12 Paper - Kaisercraft Key To My Heart Collection
Irresistable  12 X 12 Paper - Kaisercraft Key To My Heart Collection
Charismatic 12 X 12 Paper - Kaisercraft Key To My Heart Collection
Wood Buttons - Prima Marketing

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, That brides dress is really something too!!
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! It was my daughter in her wedding dress.

      Delete