Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Layouts Published In Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine Winter 2014 Issue

Hello friends! It's been a week since I have posted anything on my blog and I thought I would share two layouts of mine that are published in the Winter 2014 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.

This should be arriving to subscribers now and also should be on magazine stands in Canada very soon.  I have seen it at Safeway, Shopper's Drug Marts, First Canadian Superstores, Chapters and Walmart before so if you aren't a subscriber, they can be found at these stores but even better would be to subscribe to this lovely magazine.  It is subscribed to worldwide and is the only printed scrapbooking magazine in Canada.



I am so excited to have two layouts published in this magazine.  The first is this one on Page 51

Hairstyles Then & Now
Cardstock - American Crafts
Diecuts - Silhouette America, The Cut Shoppe
Flair - A Flair For Buttons
Patterned Paper - Burlap And Bouquets - Fancy Pants Designs
Stickers - Fancy Pants Designs
Twine - Lawn Fawn
and the second one is on Page 108

T'is The Season To Be Jolly
Chipboard - Studio Calico
Diecuts - Silhouette America
Patterned papers - Believe Collection by Heidi Swapp
Wood Embellishments - Studio  Calico
Machine Stitching

It never gets old being published in print.  This will be my 8th consecutive issue being published in this fantastic magazine.  There are so many designers that I recognize and a few new ladies that I'm sure are just as excited as I was when they saw their first publication.

Thanks for stopping by and here is a link to Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment