Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Welcome To My Everyday Circus Layout

Hello friends! Glad you stopped by! Today I thought I would share a layout I created with the November Sketch over at Fancy Pants Designs.


For this layout I wanted to scrap my entire family.  These photos were taken the day after my daughter's wedding in 2010.  Some of my family were heading off to catch flights back home and it's not very often we get to see each other so I wanted to get a photo of everyone in the hotel lobby.  It was such a fun weekend.


I used the Fancy Pants Designs Everyday Circus Collection of patterned papers and stickers for this layout and a few buttons from the Nautical Collection and some sequins from the True Friends Collection.  I love being able to combine different collections in a layout.  For the journaling, I thought I would use some stickers.



I love to use my Silhouette Cameo on many of my layouts.  The cut files are from The Cut Shoppe.


Here is the November Sketch designed by Jenny Evans for Fancy Pants Designs



I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment