Monday, November 10, 2014

Peace Love Joy Layout

Hello friends! I hope you had a good weekend.  I enjoyed my weekend as it was my birthday and my family spoiled me with cake and dinner so I had time to create this two page layout of my parents, my husband and three kiddos from last Christmas.  Last Christmas was pretty special because my two older children both work shift work and it has been about ten years since we were all together for Christmas.


It has been at least a year since I have created a two page layout, but I was inspired by a sketch designed by Debbie Sanders that I saw in the October 2014 issue of Scrapbook Generations Create.

This is my third layout with the Oh Deer Collection by Fancy Pants Designs.  I'm pretty sure I will use every morsel of this collection.  I pretty much followed the sketch and added some machine stitching, some flair from A Flair For Buttons and some cute little holly wood veneers from Creative Embellishments.  I chose kraft card stock as a background because I love that it coordinates nicely with so many colours.  Here are some more closeups.











This post if photo heavy because it is difficult to photograph a two page layout and see the details close up.  I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment