Friday, November 14, 2014

The Bella Buzz Newsletter Coming Monday!


Hello friends! Today I must admit is a rough day for me.  My younger brother passed away suddenly eight years ago today and he was only 38 years old.  He was happily married and had such a cute little family.  His daughter was only 4 and his son 2.  He came down with some sort of infection and four days later he passed away.  Antibiotics didn't save him.  Honestly, some years are more difficult than others and I have tried to be there as much as I can for my parents.  I miss my brother dearly, but I cannot imagine what it must be like to lose a husband or a child.

I don't usually share my private life too much and keep my posts mostly about scrapbooking, but realize that many of us grieve and I realize that it is so important to not take loved ones for granted and to tell them often that you love them.  I suppose I am keeping it real.

Now onto some happy news.  I have a layout that will be in The Bella Buzz November 2014 Newsletter that will be online November 17!  This is very exciting for me and I hope you will share in my excitement and check it out on Monday.  I will post a link on my blog when it goes live.  It should be jam packed with lots of information and inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend and I hope you do something you love and be sure to check back Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment