Saturday, September 5, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook September Sneak Peeks

Hello friends! I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.  It's my 16th wedding anniversary today and I am a little sad that my husband is away working, but look forward to celebrating when he comes home.  In the meantime, I will enjoy my hobby scrapbooking.

Today I wanted to share some sneak peeks of all the September kits at My Creative Scrapbook.  I am honored to guest design again for September as well as last month.  This month, I was given the September Main Kit to create with and I love it!  Here are some sneak peeks of my four layouts as well as photos of all the September kits.  There is something for everyone.  My Creative Scrapbook caters to all styles with several kits each month.





Here are the September kits:

September Main Kit
September Creative Kit

September LE Kit

September Album Kit
Aren't the kits gorgeous?  They can be purchased at My Creative Scrapbook here.  Be sure and check back tomorrow for the full reveal on how the entire design team used these kits.  You are in for a real treat.

Have a nice day!







2 comments:

  1. Amazing pages sneak. Those already got me drooling. You do some great work.

    ReplyDelete