Monday, September 14, 2015

Summertime Layout

Hello friends! Glad that you stopped by! Today I am sharing a layout over at Just Nick Digital Cut Files of my gorgeous friend and daughter.  They made their own floral wreaths that they are wearing on a nice summer's day.






I used two different sets of cut files on this layout, the Bubble Frames and the Graphic Frames.  I shrunk the Bubble Frames Cut Files down to 2X2 inch squares, inked them up with some distress inks and embellished them with stickers and flair buttons.  I cut one of the frames from the Graphic Frames Cut File and added a photo.

My assignment was to create a layout inspired by Pinterest.



Frames aren't just for photos they can be used in different ways. You can find these and many more digital cut files in the Just Nick shop here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Cut Files Used On My Layout

Bubble Frames

Graphic Frames


No comments:

Post a Comment