Friday, October 30, 2015

We Are Family Too

Hello friends! Happy Friday! Today I am sharing a layout at Just Nick Digital Cut Files using the Scribble Circle Background.  I love this fun background and decided to create a layout of my niece's horses.


I cut the background on my Silhouette Cameo on some woodgrain patterned paper and adhered it to the gingham yellow paper that is backed onto white card stock paper.  


  I machine stitched in brown thread over the center of the die cut circles going lengthwise and crosswise.  Then I added all my chipboard embellishments and matted the photo with several layers of patterned paper. 



 I added the title using some chipboard letters and stickers and added some cute wood veneer horse shapes that I had in my stash that would be perfect on this layout.  I wanted to give the layout a rustic, country feel.



Finally, I added some some distress ink splats in Gathered Twigs being sure to cover up the patterned paper so that it would only show up on the white card stock.

Here is a photo of the Scribble Circle Background.


All the patterned papers, stickers and chipboard embellishments are from the Pumpkin Spice and We Are Family Collections by Simple Stories.  

  This cut file and many, many more are available for purchase and instant download at Just Nick Digital Cut Files.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to use cut files in different ways.  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment