Friday, January 8, 2016

Simply Me Layout

Hello friends! Happy Friday! It's the first week back in the routine after a restful winter break.  I really enjoyed it.  Didn't do much but that's okay with me.  I am somewhat of a homebody.

Today I wanted to share my first of four layouts that I created as a new designer at My Creative Scrapbook.  I created all of my layouts with the January Main Kit and let me tell you, I LOVE this kit.  




I created a rather simple design for my design team introduction layout.  I didn't want it to be too overpowering with all the bright happy colors.

Here is the January Main Kit:


I love that it includes plenty of the Happy Place Collection by Fancy Pants Designs.  So fun!

I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Please come back and visit soon for some more layouts with this fabulous kit.  Check out all the kits at My Creative Scrapbook.

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment