Friday, January 22, 2016

Bloom

Hello friends! Happy Friday! Today I am sharing a mixed media layout over at A Flair For Buttons using a flair button from the In The Garden flair set.

I love Daylilies and I love to garden and I thought this flair button was perfect for this layout.


To create this layout, I used two different cut files from Just Nick, my Silhouette Cameo, white card stock, black card stock, Heidi Swapp Colorshine Mists, Bella Blvd. Enamel Dots and Doodads, some papers and stickers from the Bella Blvd. Color Chaos Collection, sequins, my sewing machine to stitch around the outside edge, and a small circle paper punch.  I also used dimensional squares to give the flower cut file some dimension.

Here are some closeups:
 







 




Earlier this week, I blogged a tutorial on how I use the "cellophane stamping technique" on my layouts.   I also used it for this layout.  Please find the blog post here.

Be sure to check out all the flair buttons in the A Flair For Buttons shop, and also Just Nick Digital Cut Files for amazing cut files that you can cut out on your electronic die cutting machines.

Have a lovely day!

Flair Button Used On This Layout
















No comments:

Post a Comment