Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I Love Spring Layout!

Hello friends! It's time for another layout at Just Nick Digital Cut Files and since it is now officially Spring in my part of the world, I wanted to share my love for flowers and everything Spring.


I created this layout with a 12X12 inch piece of white card stock that I swiped with some Ranger Tattered Rose Distress Ink to create a striped background.  I then cut the Woven Background on another piece of 12 X12 inch piece of white card stock and added it on top of the striped card stock. I love the lattice look it gives the layout. It reminds me of a garden trellis. 

Next, I had some scraps of the new My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous Collection of patterned papers so I cut out the Fancy Floral, Good Vibes, and Round And Round Cut Files on my Silhouette Cameo.  I used dimensional squares to add dimension to the cut files and then added my flower photo and completed the layout with my title in mini alpha stickers and some pink enamel dots.


I really love how the Silhouette Cameo can cut such intricate designs such as the Fancy Floral cut file below.





I actually used four different cut files for this layout.






Thanks for stopping by. Be sure and check out all the cut files in the Just Nick Digital Cut 
Files shop.

Cut Files Used On This Layout:







No comments:

Post a Comment