Thursday, March 24, 2016

Us Layout

Hello friends! Today I'm on the A Flair For Buttons blog sharing this layout that I created with the Bella Blvd. Color Chaos Collection.  

IMG_1858

I love creating layouts with circles and adding flair buttons to give the layout a cohesive look.  For this layout, I created it with a circle paper punch, some stickers and of course some flair from A Flair For Buttons.

I added two heart flair buttons from the Just Hearts 1 Flair Set,  and the "Just Us" flair button from the Family Is Forever Flair Set.   One can not have too many heart flair buttons.

IMG_1876 copy

IMG_1877 copy

IMG_1875 copy


Il_570xN.727660076_srpv



Il_570xN.571190305_5u96Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure and check out all the fantastic flair buttons in the A Flair For Buttons shop here.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment