Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Be Youtiful Layout

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a good Wednesday so far. Today I am sharing my last layout with the March Main Kit at My Creative Scrapbook.  I was able to create five layouts with this kit and to make it stretch even further, I added white cardstock backgrounds to most of them with some inking techniques that I will be sharing next week.  There are still some scraps leftover to make a few cards.


For this layout, I created a faux wood background using inks on a white cardstock background.  I had lots of journal cards left over, so I layered them around the photo and added some chipboard and some stickers that I popped up with foam dimensional squares.







Thank you for joining me as I shared this wonderful kit.  Be sure and check out all the amazing kits at My Creative Scrapbook.  I am certain that you will see one that is perfect for you.

In a few days, I will be sharing some layouts with the March Creative Kit so please check back. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment