I thought I would begin with a layout of my youngest son, Clayton. He loves soccer and I wanted to document him playing on his first soccer team at the age of 5.
Here are some more closeups:
I included some instructions to create my layout above.
- Begin with a 12X12 sheet of white textured cardstock for the background.
- Fussy cut three (3) soccer balls from the soccer ball paper.
- Cut two (2) green strips with white stars.
- Cut two (2) strips of soccer words.
- Cut the green with white star strips to the left and right edge of the white cardstock and adhere.
- Cut the two soccer word strips to the top and bottom edge of the white cardstock and adhere.
- Arrange the three (3) fussy cut soccer balls , as shown on the photo, and adhere.
- On the backside of the soccer ball paper there is a soccer field. Cut two pieces of the green paper.
- Mat the photo (I used a 5 X 7 photo) with the black and white polka dot paper.
- Place the green paper behind the photo as shown.
- Cut out the blue “Keep Calm And Take The Shot” journal card and place over the green paper and tuck it in slightly underneath the photo.
- Add the stickers as shown.
- Add dimensional foam squares to the the top and bottom soccer ball stickers, the “Kick Pass Score” sticker, the soccer cleats sticker, the colored arrow sticker, the “champ” sticker, the top and bottom round star stickers, and the “Love This Game Sticker”.
- Add a dimensional foam square to the back of the left paper soccer ball.
- Journal with a black acid free pen on the “On The Field” Sticker.
- Add sticker ticket and blue mini alpha stickers to spell out the name of the player.
- Adhere some black, grey, dark grey, and yellow enamel dots as shown.
Check out all the wonderful high quality products at Paper House Productions here.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy creating!