Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hello Lovely Layout

Hello lovely friends and followers! Today I wanted to share my fourth and final layout with the April Creative Kit at My Creative Scrapbook.  I am really into circles these days so I used my circle paper punches in various sizes as well as my heart paper punch.


I cut 9 large circles and stacked them with 9 slightly smaller circles.  I added some journaling to the bottom right. 


and added some paper punched hearts that I popped up with foam squares.



I added the colorful letter stickers over a paper sticker strip .



The doily and bow give the layout a more feminine look.


Finally I added the stickers for the word "Hello"


I hope you are inspired to take out your paper punches more and create with them.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment