Friday, November 25, 2016

First Day Layout

Hello friends! I hope all my American friends had a lovely Thanksgiving Day.  Here in Canada we celebrate our Thanksgiving usually the second week of October.

Today I wanted to share a school layout that I created for A Flair For Buttons with the Happy Flair and Bowling Flair.

I love placing flair buttons in a triangle so that the eyes look over the entire page.  I also like to place flair buttons in a cluster with other embellishments such as stickers. 





 The star flair button was placed in the front of the journaling strip to lead the eyes to the story of my layout. 


I am loving my manual typewriter that I recently purchased from We R Memory Keepers to create journaling strips.  I tend to journal on the back of my layouts or place it on a tag tucked under a photo. 

The cute collection of papers and stickers are from the Teacher's Pet Echo Park Paper collection designed by Jennifer Gallacher.  I love the cute divider stickers, the school house sticker and also the plaid paper.

I hope you enjoyed your visit.  Be sure and stop by the A Flair For Buttons shop today.

Have a lovely, creative day!

Flair Buttons Used On My Layout








No comments:

Post a Comment