Monday, November 28, 2016

Where The Wild Things Are Pocket Mini Album

Hello friends! Once in a while I like to try new things in this crazy fun scrapbooking world so today I thought I would share a pocket mini album that I created for design team work at Paper House Productions.  I used this cut file in the Silhouette Online store that was created by Lori Whitlock. I cut out the mini album on Silhouette Chipboard with my Silhouette Cameo and once it was assembled, I added the beautiful papers and stickers from Paper House Productions Where The Wild Things Are Papercrafting kit.

















I had so much fun creating this album.  A friend of mine has the cutest boy and girl and when I saw the Where The Wild Things Are Paper Crafting Kit from Paper House Productions, I knew I wanted to document their Halloween from this year and last year.

I have a little video that I created to show the completed album.



Thanks for visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoyed my video and check out the Paper House Productions shop and blog. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it!! One of my favorite books of all times. Love what you did and I have got to get the kit. Thanks for sharing your wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete