Thursday, November 17, 2016

Joy Card And Merry Christmas Card

Hello friends! For the past week, Just Nick Digital Cut Files has been showcasing cards on their blog.  I thought I would get a head start on my Christmas cards so I decided to create two cards using some of Just Nick's fabulous cut files. As you can see, they aren't just for layouts, they can make some great cards too.
For the Joy Card, I cut out the word "joy" from the Holiday Sentiments cut files with my Silhouette Cameo on black card stock and heat embossed it with black embossing powder. I added some ribbon, machine stitching, red enamel dots, and a red flair button from A Flair For Buttons. The "joy to the world" black text circle was fussy cut from some patterned paper (Bella Blvd. Christmas Illustrated Faith Collection) and also heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  
For the Merry Christmas Card, I cut out the Merry Merry Background 2 cut file on white card stock with my Silhouette Cameo and cut it down to fit the width of the card and centered it on the front of the card and glued it to the background paper. The Christmas tree was also cut out of the black and white tree patterned paper with my Silhouette Cameo from the Tree Trio cut files. Enamel dots and a green felt bow complete the card.
I hope you are inspired to try some cards today.  Have a great day!
Cut Files



No comments:

Post a Comment