Monday, February 12, 2018

My Creative Scrapbook February Kits

Hello friends! Every month there are four new kits at My Creative Scrapbook and they are always beautiful and bursting with goodies. February's kits are awesome and this month I created with the gorgeous February Creative Kit. Check out the kits:

February Creative Kit

February Main Kit

February LE Kit

February Album Kit
I created four layouts with the February Creative Kits and they are all about love to Valentine's Day.

For the first layout, I wanted to created a layout of my excitement to be a first time grandma. I cut out the doily, butterflies, and flowers from cut files, that are included free with the kits, on my Silhouette Cameo, backed the flowers with some patterned paper and added some red sequins, which are included in the kit. i also added some computer generated journaling on some white cardstock, added the foam alphas for the title, and also some ephemera and ribbon from the kit. 



 For this layout I began with a white piece of cardstock for the background, handstitched some vertical lines with various colors of embroidery floss and added some punched paper hearts, wood hearts and sequins. This directs the eyes downwards towards the photo. I also added some stickers, and the black foam alphas for the title as well as some wood arrows and ephemera.

For this layout, I began with the vertical hearts patterned paper for the background and punched lots of paper hearts from an assortment of the papers in the kit and embellished with some wood hearts, pink and red sequins, stickers and wood arrows.


For this layout (which is my personal favorite) I drew a freehand heart shape on a piece of white cardstock and hand stitched the heart shape with light pink, red, and medium pink embroidery floss in somewhat of an ombre fashion and then I went crazy with embellishments from the kit.  I also added one flower cut file that I backed with pink patterned paper. This was a fun layout to create.


Well there you have it. My four layouts that I designed with the February Creative Kit and the four February kits from My Creative Scrapbook. 

Order your kits now here and also check out what the talented design team created with all the kits in the February designer gallery here.

Have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment