Saturday, March 17, 2018

Blessed To Be Your Mom

Hi friends! I always love created family themed layouts and this one of my daughter and I is no exception.

The March Sketch for My Creative Scrapbook was my starting point.  Fellow design team member Laura Whitaker designed the sketch. I love the simplicity of the sketch.

I used the March Creative Kit and an exclusive cut file, that are included in the kits, on my layout.


I love the circle alpha stickers included in the kit to add to my title. 


I really love the colors of the papers in this kit and the feather patterned paper that is so trendy. I added some chipboard elements to the layout to give it more dimension and interest.


Be sure and play along with My Creative Scrapbook and the monthly sketches. Check out all the details on prizes that can be won just by uploading your take on the sketch.  

Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment