Saturday, December 20, 2014

Be Bright Shadowbox

Hello friends!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.  Today I wanted to share another Christmas project that I created with an  8X8 shadowbox frame, some vinyl, my Silhouette Cameo, a piece of 8x8 patterned paper and some mini ornaments.  The phrase was designed by Kerri Bradford.


I really enjoyed making this and it was my first time cutting vinyl on my Cameo.  I definitely will be making more of these for gifts.  My home resembles a timber frame style home and is quite rustic so I thought the plaid paper by October Afternoon's  "Holiday Style" Collection was perfect for this one.  I bought the 8X8 shadowbox frame at Michael's and also the ornaments being mindful not to buy too large of ornaments because the shadowbox was not very deep.  The "Be Bright" phrase was sized 6 inches wide by 6 1/2 inches long.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my project.  Have a great day!

Supplies

1 Black 8X8 Shadowbox Frame  - (Michael's Arts & Crafts)
1 8X8 piece of patterned paper - Holiday Style Collection (October Afternoon) 
Diecut Phrase - Kerri Bradford Studio
Mini Ornaments - (Michael's Arts & Crafts)
Vinyl - (Silhouette America)
Electronic Die Cutting Machine - (Silhouette Cameo)



No comments:

Post a Comment